8 Reasons YOU Need a Virtual Assistant
By now you probably know what a virtual assistant is. (If not….click here!)That’s because they help so many small business owners grow their businesses and be extremely successful. And let them relax a little!
Here are 8 reasons YOU need a Virtual Assistant!(And that’s just to start with!)
- Your workload is overwhelming. You have no time to do what you LOVE to do. The things that actually MAKE you money. We will take your tasks, organize them and make your business run smoothly!
- You want to be MORE productive and LESS stressed out! That’s where a Virtual Assistant comes in!
- Your email inbox is freaking OUT of control! You have hundreds maybe thousands of emails in your inbox and ONE missed email can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars!
- You hate paying overtime and benefits when you really don’t need a full-time employee. We are contracted. No payroll taxes or retirement!
- You HATE social media! (This is a big one! What a time-consuming task!) We can schedule your content out and keep you in the public’s eye!
- You don’t have time to train someone. Either we already know how, or we will learn on our own time. This benefits not only you, but other clients as well, so why should you pay?!
- Customer service is not getting the attention it needs! With the internet, you do NOT want an upset customer or client! We will take care of it.
- You are tired of paying for coffee breaks and downtime. We work flexible days and hours so that you only pay for what you need.
I could go on for days with more reasons you need a Virtual Assistant. Let me just give you an abbreviated version of the tasks we can take off your plate:
- General Administrative Tasks: Client care, website management, transcription.
- Online Marketing & E-Newsletters
- Social Media Management
- Project management
- Telesummit management
- And so much more! Check out my service page for a more in-depth list.
Please contact me and see what my team and I can do for YOU! We are here to help you. We are here to be your sounding board. We are here to make life so much easier for you! All you have to do is ask!